Note: All prices in US Dollars
Free Shipping Over $100
in Continental USA
Insomnia Remedy for Restless Leg Syndrome and Other Sleep Disorders
When I first started taking Natural Calm, I noticed an immediate difference.
When I first started taking Natural Calm, I noticed an immediate difference. I have more energy than I’ve had in years and my sleepless nights are gone. All my patients have seen a change in energy, are having less if any headaches and less muscle and joint pain. This is truly a miracle in minutes!
Michael W. Lynn, DC
We are very excited about the wonderful results our patients are obtaining with Natural Calm.
We are very excited about the wonderful results our patients are obtaining with Natural Calm. Chronic muscle spasms are resolving, muscle twitches subside quickly, and corrections last longer. Many patients have reported having improved bowel elimination, more restful sleep and increased energy during the day. It’s great having a product that is so easy for patients to use and provides noticeable results for the patients.
David Halverstadt, DC
NATURAL HEALING CENTER- Depression, Back problems, Sleep disorders
So many people have benefited from Natural Calm. Everybody has just wonderful results from it. Situation after situation where back problems go away and sleep problems are handled and depression clears away. I haven't found anything like it! I'm very happy with it and so are all these other people. One guy who was in pain and on drugs for fibromyalgia is off drugs now.
Susan Kippen South Shore Natural Healing, MA
"If we therefore wish for a refreshing slumber, we must begin by avoiding care and anxiety and take sufficient bodily exercise to induce the necessary muscle exhaustion."
Except from: Home Comforts: Or, Things Worth Knowing in Every Household, edited by By Edwin T. (Edwin Troxell) Freedley, 1878
A Teaspoon of Natural Calm for a
Good Night’s Sleep
Most people who take Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia Remedy experience relief and sleep like a baby the first night! While there are many reasons that lead to sleep disorders like insomnia, we believe that Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia Remedy is your best bet as an effective sleep aid. Magnesium relaxes the muscles and has a calming effect on the entire nervous system and this makes it very a important mineral in the treatment of insomnia.
"I tried your product Natural Calm for the first time the other day before going to bed. Honest to God, I slept 11 hours through! Wow! I hadn’t been able to do that for 11-12 years. In short, I found this product actually worked like nothing I’ve tried before. Thanks."
Tom .G. OR
"What I’ve noticed is I’m sleeping like a baby. I fall asleep and rarely wake. If I do, it’s only for a moment. I haven’t been in the habit of sleeping solidly throughout the night for many years. I have to say I’m feeling great."
Pearl S. ON
Restless leg syndrome (RLS) is another sleep disorder characterized by uncomfortable sensations in the legs, which worsen during periods of inactivity or rest or while sitting or lying down. People who have restless leg syndrome (RLS) find it very difficult to get to sleep and stay sleeping throughout the night. Magnesium aids sleep by reducing stress and anxiety, and by calming jumpy legs that are symptoms of restless leg syndrome (RLS). Sufferers of Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and children experiencing ‘growing pains’ are more likely to suffer from the disorder.
"A. H. is five years old and has autism. He only slept four to five hours a night. Lack of sleep exacerbated his problems and took a toll on his parents. After his second night on Natural Calm he slept for eight hours. He has been taking Natural Calm for the past three weeks and is now sleeping eight to nine hours a night." David Pascal, D C. P.S. I had personally been suffering from insomnia for over five years. Now I take Natural Calm and I sleep great every night.
Research Supports Magnesium as a Sleep Aid
Research supports our belief and our customers’ testimonials about the effectiveness of Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia Remedy as a sleep aid and an insomnia remedy:
- Insomnia is one of the central, or neurotic symptoms of chronic magnesium deficiency.1
- A number of sleep disorders (abrupt awakening from sleep in a terrified state; talking in your sleep, jerking and other movements; restless leg syndrome (RLS) may be related to magnesium deficiency.2,3
- Sleep disorders caused by magnesium deficiency are usually agitated with frequent nocturnal awakenings. Nocturnal instrument monitoring reveals major organization of sleep disorders. The deficiency may be severe enough to be diagnosed on the basis of clearly low blood magnesium levels.3
- Conversely, a high magnesium, low aluminum diet has been found to be associated with high-quality sleep time and few nighttime awakenings. It is an effective insomnia remedy against sleep disorders.4
- Magnesium supplementation has been reported to be a sleep aid by helping you fall asleep faster and stay asleep.5
- Because estrogen helps with the uptake of magnesium into the soft tissues, low estrogen can contribute to magnesium deficiency which in turn contributes to sleep disorders.6
- Sleep efficiency (sleep time increases and arousals decrease) improved from 75-85% in a trial study symptoms in patients with moderate restless leg syndrome (RLS) by using magnesium as an insomnia remedy.7
- A small study including only 10 patients found that magnesium provided an insomnia remedy related to restless leg syndrome (RLS) a disorder characterized by uncomfortable sensations in the legs, which are worse during periods of inactivity or rest or while sitting or lying down).8
- In another study of 42 patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy, those who received intravenous magnesium sulfate before and after surgery required fewer pain-killers, experienced less discomfort, and slept better after surgery compared to those who received placebo.8
Developed by leading nutritional researcher Peter Gillham, Natural Calm features a proprietary process that provides the most absorbable, effective, fast-acting magnesium available anywhere. Natural Calm Magnesium is a 100 percent natural water-soluble magnesium citrate powder of the highest quality.
Because our nutritional supplements are all natural, they are considered food and will not interfere with prescription medications. Testimonials from our satisfied customers’ validate our belief that Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia remedy is an effective sleep aid.
If you have benefited from NaturalCalm and would like to share your experience please mail email@example.com. Click here for more testimonials from our satisfied customers.
A Word of Caution
We don’t claim that Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia Remedy is a definite cure for insomnia because sleep disorders can also be caused by deficiencies in Folic Acid(8), Thiamine(10), Iron(14) and Potassium(15) or excess Chromium(13). Research also shows that supplementation of Niacinamide(9) ,Vitamin B12(11), Vitamin E(12) helps remedy insomnia.
However, in our experience, Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Insomnia Remedy is more effective insomnia cure for sleep disorders such as restless leg syndrome. It is a fast acting and highly absorbable form of magnesium providing a sleep aid and insomnia relief.
- Durlach J et al. Magnesium and therapeutics. Magnes Res 7(3/4):313-28, 1994
- Popoviciu L et al. Parasomnias (non-specific nocturnal episodic manifestations) in patients with magnesium deficiency. Rom J Neurol Psychiatry 28(1):19-24, 1990
- Popoviciu L et al. Clinical, EEG, electromyographic and polysomnographic studies in restless leg syndrome (RLS) caused by magnesium deficiency. Rom J Neurol Psychiatry 31(1):55-61, 1993
- Penland J. Effects of trace element nutrition on sleep patterns in adult women. Fed Am Soc Exp Biol J 2:A434, 1988
- Davis W, Ziady F. U. of Pretoria, S. Africa--presented at the Second International Symposium on Magnesium, Montreal, 1976
- Interrelationship Of Magnesium And Estrogen In Cardiovascular And Bone Disorders, Eclampsia, And Premenstrual Syndrome Mildred S. Seelig, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.N http://www.mgwater.com/estrogen.shtml
- Magnesium therapy for periodic leg movements-related insomnia and restless leg syndrome: an open pilot study. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9703590&dopt=Abstract
- Magnesium therapy for periodic leg movements-related insomnia and restless legs Hornyak M, Voderholzer U, Hohagen F, Berger M, Riemann D.
- Boutez MI et al. Neuropsychological correlates of folic acid deficiency: Facts and hypotheses, in MI Botez, EH Reynolds, Eds. Folic Acid in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine. New York, Raven Press, 1979
- Mohler H et al. Nicotinamide is a brain constituent with benzodiazepine-like actions. Nature 278:563-65, 1979
- Smidt LJ et al. Influence of thiamin supplementation on the health and general well-being of an elderly Irish population with marginal thiamin deficiency. J Gerontol 46(1):M16-M22, 1991
- Okawa M et al. Vitamin B12 treatment for sleep-wake rhythm disorders. Sleep 31(1):15-23, 1990
- Ayres S, Mihan R. "Restless legs" syndrome: response to vitamin E. J Appl Nutr 25:8-15, 1973
- Schrauzer G et al. Somatopsychological effects of chromium supplementation. J Nutr Med 3:43-8, 1992
- O’Keeffe ST, Gavin K, Lavan JN. Iron status and restless leg syndrome (RLS) in the elderly. Age Ageing 23(3):200-3, 1994
- Drennan MD et al. Potassium affects actigraph-identified sleep. Sleep 14(4):357-60, 1991
|Calm Plus Calcium 16oz"Calm Plus: If you are not getting sufficient calcium in your diet, or you don't respond well to dairy products; if you are a woman approaching menopause, or a doctor or nutritionist has recommended you take a calcium supplement, Peter Gillham's Natural Calm Plus Calcium is the answer. 3 parts Mg to 2 parts Ca"
Get a Great Night's Sleep